Register for a Meet
We understand that with summer travel plans it is often impossible to make every swim meet. To accurately track which swimmers will be available for meets, parents are required to log-in online and indicate whether or not your child will be attending each upcoming meet. This is called "Meet Entry".
While designation your swimmer's attendance for the meet you can also optionally sign-up for volunteer shifts. You will be required to sign-up for a minimum of 100 volunteer points this season. A reminder with the deadline to sign-up will be sent each week. You must complete your parent volunteer shift even if your swimmer does not swim.
NEED TO KNOW's
- Meet RSVP/MEET ENTRY closes Friday at 7pm before a meet. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Parent Volunteer/Job Sign Up closes at 10pm the night before a meet. If we are in need of additional volunteers we will sent a request for additional signups.
- Arrival time for meets will be communicated in the swim meet page. Home and Away meets will differ in times.
- Meets are generally four (4) hours. Please plan to attend the entire meet, we will need your swimmers in relays.
How to Register for Jobs and Swims at a meet:
Log in to the Website. Log-in is found in the upper right hand corner.
Sign on to your account. If you can't remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
Under the Calendar & Meets tab select "Swim Meets" to sign-up for a swim meet and/or volunteer for the meet.
Volunteer / Job Sign-up
- Click the green Job Sign-up tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign in both parents to save time of registering, scroll down and you'll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to the Swimmer Sign-up.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Swim Meets.
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your swimmers' names.
- For each of your swimmers, select an option from the drop down next to their names and select either Attending or Not Attending.
- Click Save to record your choices
IMPORTANT: It is vital that all families complete MEET ENTRY and JOB SIGNUP timely, so the coaches and chair personel can plan for the meet specifics.